Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Something exciting


Will happen on Saturday. To start off the day, I will be taking my Maddie to my mom's house where my little sister will be watching her. I, then, will be taking my Alyssa to the Orem Summer Festival where she will be judged in a Baby Contest! The theme this year is "Everyone has a story". They encouraged the children to dress in costume to that theme. It could be a character from their favorite story book or from their family story.
While I was at work, I looked around for an outfit I could put together to make a princess. The cutest one I found was...Snow White! I have a blue shirt and yellow shorts(no skirts her size). My manager volunteered to help make it, so she is making her a yellow skirt and the puffy sleeves to go onto the shirt. All she needs is a red headband and red shoes!
She will be judged at 11:00 in the morning and then get her picture taken. After I am finished with this, I am hosting a Mary Kay party at my friend's house in Orem. That will finish at 3 and then I will pick up Maddie and go back to the festival where they will name the winner! I'm so excited! I will post pictures after everything on Saturday!

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

Yeah, that's so exciting! She should definitely win! She's adorable! Can't wait for the pics.

The Royal Family said...

So exciting, hopefully you'll post a picture of the gal in her outfit. I am excited to see