A couple Saturdays ago, I took the girls to my parent's house to visit. After sitting at the yard sale for a couple hours, my sister decided to take her little family fishing in Herriman. I decided to join them. Here are some pictures from that:
Alyssa and her big eyes! She's so beautiful!
Maddie being her cute self!
Feeding the ducks
Kara's expression is priceless! This is the fish she caught on her fishing pole!
I love Steve's expression as well! So bummed that he kept catching these TINY fish!


Holli with Brynlee
Next, Maddie decided to be the great big sister she is and helped me feed Alyssa while I was making dinner.
Ok, here are the pictures everyone has been waiting for....Baby Pageant Pics! I was originally gonna have Alyssa be Snow White, but the dress just didn't work out. So, we went to the Disney Store inside the University Mall and bought her the only 12 month outfit...Minnie Mouse! She was so cute! I even had my sister put black mascara on her nose! We walked inside the building and she was her cute self with the registration ladies, the door greater and the photographer. Once we sat in the judging chairs, she clammed up! She smiled a couple times, but no talking, no laughing, no showing off AT ALL!!!! A total bummer! I would show you the free picture, but my printer/scanner isn't working. I will show you the ones I took.
She was eating during this photo shoot. So, that's why she has her fingers in her mouth the whole time



This is her way of signing "more". I love it!















4 comments:
Love all the pictures Missy! Alyssa is such a little stinker! :-P
That is the cutest Minnie Mouse EVER! That first story about the "fire" was a little scary! Poor Maddie just trying to help! I hate using the bathroom... something always seems to happen... same thing if I try to take a shower! Oh man!
She's very cute! Very cute Minnie Mouse! Sorry about the fire; glad it wasn't too serious!
cute cute cute! Love the minnie ! Glad the fire wasn't more serious!
Post a Comment