Friday, June 26, 2009

New hair

So, for my birthday, Cody is letting me get my hair done at a salon. Cut, color, and style! That's how great he is! Anyway, I know what color I'm gonna do, I just can't figure out a cut. I'm thinking of a short a-line(Victoria Beckham) style, but I'm still unsure.
http://media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2007/11/16/Victoria-Beckham-1611793.jpg

If you could help me decide...give me some style ideas that you think would look good on me! I'm doing this on Monday, so you have to act quick!

4 comments:

Heather G. said...

I'm going to get my hair cut as well! I'm trying to decide. I got a hair style magazine and have been circling some ideas! Can't wait to find out what you decide!

Gianina said...

I would suggest not going as short as Victoria, but the style would be fine.
That's just my opinion though! Good luck!

The Royal Family said...

I think this style would be cute on you!

Daisy said...

I love that style! Thats what I chose about 6 months ago, and I keep getting it cut that way I like it so much!