Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alicia's Photo Challenge #2: Get in there!

Imma Momma

I'm so excited to start trying this! I didn't have to do much, this week, because of Alyssa's baby contest. I had taken some close up pictures after that worked perfectly! Here

I really liked this close up, but Cody thought it wasn't good because of the food. I still really like it.


I did these a while ago, but they worked so perfectly!
My niece, Brynlee



My neighbor's daughter, Izzy. I LOVE how her eyes look in this picture!

6 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Cute picture of Izzy! Will you email it to me?

Alicia said...

Great pictures, Missy! So glad you're participating!!

Emmy said...

Very good pictures!! Good job getting in there.

Heather G. said...

Very cute!

David and Audrey said...

I didn't even see your name on Mr. Linky last week . . . weird.
I love the first one, I think the lighting looks really good and you really got in there. She is so cute!

Nai said...

Such great pictures. OH the kids are adorable!