Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alicia's Photo Challenge #3: Rule of Thirds

AliciasPhotoChallenge4



Here are a couple old ones and some new ones.

This is Spencer. He's the son of my friend, Emilie. This was on his 1st birthday!


Maddie looking out the window. This was one of the days where it rained all day for a week!

This is Brooke. She's my favorite pal! We share our kitchen wall together! She and Maddie have the cutest relationship. Brooke is like her 2nd mommy. It's fun!

I took the girls to Mt. Timpanogos Temple for the first time last week.
This is my sister, Mina, with Maddie
Alyssa posing with Maddie's bunny
This is the Temple where I was sealed for Time and All Eternity with my wonderful husband, Cody.



4 comments:

David and Audrey said...

All your pictures look great! Good job!

Alicia said...

These are so fun, Missy! I love the tilt-action! I'm all about that! :) Great pictures!

Nai said...

Great pics. The temple archway is so ARTISTIC I love it!

The Royal Family said...

I keep wanting to join the challenge but I forget! Remind me next week!