To have two little girls that absolutely LOVE each other!
It makes life so much easier!
Let me tell you what they do. Alyssa usually wakes up before Maddie every morning. Now, Maddie is NOT a morning person AT ALL!!! She's just like her dad that way! So, when Maddie wakes up in the mornings, it usually takes her a good 30 minutes to wake up in a semi-good mood. Not anymore! I'll be on the couch, feeding Alyssa when Maddie will walk in and lay herself on the couch. Alyssa will then lean over and start caressing her face and touching her shoulders. Maddie is immediately awake and happy! Now, for Alyssa's naps, Maddie is nice and quiet, but when she wakes up while I'm in the shower, Maddie will go in her room, climb into her crib and play and talk to her until I am finished with my shower. When Maddie hears the water turn off, she comes to tell me that Alyssa's awake. Maddie always HAS to give Alyssa kisses night, night for naps or bedtime. Maddie helps me take care of her so much! She is the biggest help to me! Tonight, she started singing "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" to Alyssa while I was changing her diaper. That is the only song that calms Alyssa down IMMEDIATELY!!! I am so very lucky!
Let me tell you what they do. Alyssa usually wakes up before Maddie every morning. Now, Maddie is NOT a morning person AT ALL!!! She's just like her dad that way! So, when Maddie wakes up in the mornings, it usually takes her a good 30 minutes to wake up in a semi-good mood. Not anymore! I'll be on the couch, feeding Alyssa when Maddie will walk in and lay herself on the couch. Alyssa will then lean over and start caressing her face and touching her shoulders. Maddie is immediately awake and happy! Now, for Alyssa's naps, Maddie is nice and quiet, but when she wakes up while I'm in the shower, Maddie will go in her room, climb into her crib and play and talk to her until I am finished with my shower. When Maddie hears the water turn off, she comes to tell me that Alyssa's awake. Maddie always HAS to give Alyssa kisses night, night for naps or bedtime. Maddie helps me take care of her so much! She is the biggest help to me! Tonight, she started singing "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" to Alyssa while I was changing her diaper. That is the only song that calms Alyssa down IMMEDIATELY!!! I am so very lucky!


















3 comments:
That is soo precious!!! You have two beautiful girls!!!
Loved you comment on "Imma momma"'s blog! It made me laugh and I had to check out your blog! What a cute family you have! Thanks for the smile!
so so sweet! I hope my girls are best friends like that!
Post a Comment