Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sisters, Sisters!

Alyssa and Maddie have been getting so big! Alyssa has been taking formula during the day for almost a week and is doing wonderful! She still spits up a bit, but her tummy is no longer rumbling so much! She seems so much happier! Maddie is doing so well with potty training! She's only had one accident so far! I don't even have to keep track of it, either. She'll just come to me saying that she needs to go potty. I'm so proud of her!

Alyssa's smiles are getting bigger and bigger everyday! Something new....she has started giggling when I take off her shirt! I guess she's ticklish on her side, but only when she wants to be. She has already mastered rolling over from her tummy to back, but she is now trying to do the back to tummy. She rolls to her side, pushes herself to roll, but just can't budge! It's too cute! Maddie still loves Alyssa so much! She loves holding her, shaking her bottle, and putting her binky in her mouth when she's upset. When Alyssa starts crying, she'll go to her and say, "Alyssa, just be patient. Just be patient." Or, she'll say, "What's your issue?" I love it!

We are getting ready for Halloween. We currently don't own any decorations, but sometime in the future, I will get some! Maddie and I will be witches and Alyssa will be a wolf in sheep's clothing;)! Cody wants to dress up for work, but hasn't decided what he will be yet. I'm excited! I don't have to work that night and Cody will trade with Emmy to work in the morning, so that way, we get to trick or treat as a family!

I went to an Usborne Book party last night that was very fun! They had books for all ages! Maddie usually doesn't like to sit through a whole book, but with these, she kept going to get more to read! I had so many on my wish list that I decided to do a party. If I get $300 in sales, I will receive $100 in free books and $75 in half offs. Go to http://www.coraliesbooks.com/ to see the books that I saw! A few of my favorites were the There's a Mouse About the House, Fairytales, and Floor size Jigsaw ABC's. They are very cool. My party will be Saturday, October 25 and 3:00. It will be held at my condo in Eagle Mountain. I would love for anyone to come!

No comments: