Thursday, October 9, 2008

December cannot come any faster!

Since Cody started his job with Walgreens in September, we won't get insurance until December. I haven't been worried about it until now. Alyssa's tummy has been rumbling for about 2 weeks, but she's started to get irritable and cranky last week. I put off calling my dr for suggestions to see if me changing my diet would make her feel better. It hasn't! She will be eating and then start SCREAMING!!!!!!!! She will also wake up in the middle of the night SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!! I finally called my nurse this morning and she told me to try a couple things and if it doesn't work my dr would work something out to see her.

She's just laying in my arms, not feeling good.

She finally fell asleep. When she's totally out, she spits out her binky.

2 comments:

Amy Beagley said...

Poor baby! I hope she starts feeling better!

Amy Beagley said...

You changed your backround!!! I love it!