Friday, October 3, 2008

I got Alyssa's ears pierced!

I know a lot of you moms don't want to get your girls' ears pierced until they're older and decided for themselves. That's good and all, but I do it before their blessing so that everytime I feed them, I can clean them. That way I never deal with infections! It's not that bad to get done, either. When I got Maddie's done, she cried for 10 seconds because of the noise and then went to sleep. Alyssa was a little different. She screamed for 5 minutes and then was cranky all day! Poor Cody, he had to deal with her while I was at work. She woke up this morning, though, and was talking to herself. So, I think I'm safe to say that she's forgotten about that horrible experience and she's happy to have pretty earrings in.


This is an older picture of her, but I needed something for before the earrings


I had to hold her head down really hard because she's a wiggler and we needed to get the earring in nice and straight! You can kind of see that her legs are a little fuzzy due to her kicking

Here she is today, the day after as a very happy girl!

2 comments:

Amy Beagley said...

I love that BABY. SO cute!

Jenae said...

awwww how cute!! She is darling!