
Ever since I was in High School, I have been just sick of Christmas music. They just play it too much, by itself, with nothing to balance it. WELL, this year, I have changed. I think it's because the radio station I listen to plays regular country mixed with the old and new Christmas music. I LOVE IT!
I have all the presents bought except for Cody's Birthday(18th), Christmas, and stocking stuffers. I did my all nighter shopping on black Friday, so that was taken care of real fast!
We have our pretty tree up with ornaments and everything! I figure, instead of keeping them up high and away from tiny hands(Alyssa), I'll just put the ornaments up and teach her not to touch! I had to keep up on it for about 2 days, but she no longer touches! YAY!!! We even have lights and a tree up outside on our deck!
I am just so excited about Christmas this year! I found the perfect present for Cody...HE WILL FREAK!!!

It's a BIG toy plane that runs on gas....What do you think? You can see it fly here. I really think he'll like it because he was talking before that he had a gas powered toy helicopter that was really big, but he never figured out to work it. Well, I know it's not a helicopter, but I know he's really into things like this! YAY!!!!!















1 comment:
congrats on having everything done! that's awesome.
Post a Comment