Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 years and counting.....


I am getting suitcases packed right now, but I wanted to post to keep you updated! Tomorrow, Friday the 13th, is mine and Cody's 5 year anniversary! I can't believe that we've been together that long! We have sure had some ups and downs, but honestly, I love him more now than I did when I married him. I love so many things about him. Here are some:
  • He is SO loving towards me
  • He is the best father any little girl could ask for
  • Our minds are connected in some weird way! We always call each other at the same time or think and then say the same thing at the same time!
  • He sacrifices so much for me to be happy
  • He KNOWS when something is wrong and tries VERY hard to make it better.
  • I feel so safe and loved when I am in his arms!
Those are just a few reasons. But, I just love him so much and am so happy to have been with him for 5 years and have 2 beautiful little girls with him! I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings!
Here's to us, love! I love you! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! hope you guys get to do something fun :)

Kelsey M. said...

YaY happy anniversary! :) have fun!

Heather G. said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary and had fun wearing my pirate get up!