Monday, December 21, 2009

Maddie's 4!














Maddie's birthday was December 8. My camera has been acting funny and won't work half the time, so I had my sister-in-law take pictures of the event with her camera. I got the pictures a couple weeks ago, but I'm just getting to it. I'm lazy!
It was a pretty fun event. Maddie had LOTS of friends and family there to celebrate with her! She's very loved!
I can't believe that 4 years ago, I had a brand new baby girl to take care of! Boy, what a journey!

Opening presents from everyone!












































Her birthday cake took me a whole 24 hours to complete! It was a success!















First, her cousin, Kara, decided that she needed to blow out the candles. We, then, re-lit them and let Maddie blow them out! She loved her Dora Cake!

All in all, it turned out to be a great party for my special 4 year old!
I love you, Maddie!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

she is such a doll! you did a great job on your cake, too! way to go!

The Royal Family said...

cute cute cute cake! Great party! How fast they grow!
New Harmony is a small town in between cedar city and st. george.

:) hope your Chistmas was great, I love the santa outfits