
I am really thinking about being a consultant for Scentsy!
My sister is a consultant and I agreed to host a party for her. I started thinking, last night, that I would really to start selling Scentsy. I kept thinking about how fun that would be and how well I could do because this party I am doing is the only party that I'm getting a good turn out for. I've tried Pampered Chef(which did pretty well at the beginning, but then stopped when I moved to EM) and Usborne Books(which has done sucky the moment I started. I've only had 2 parties and they've only been open houses, so I only had 1 sale for each party. I haven't had anyone else want to host for me). Nothing I do ever works, but this looks promising. PLUS, no one in my in-laws family sells it and everyone LOVES it! I could really make this work. Also, another reason to think about it is that Maddie is starting preschool in September. With me working at WalMart, she wouldn't be able to go one of the days because I would be working. Cody brought up in-home Day Care, which could work, but I wouldn't have the flexibility I would really like. If I do Scentsy, and it really does work for me, then I would be able to quit WalMart and not do Day Care and be able to stay home with my girls and have Maddie go to school the days she's supposed to.
I've been depressed a lot recently because I feel that I don't do anything else in my life except for being a wife and mother. This would give me my time away from my girls and have some fun, girls time. It would also give me the self-confidence I need and help me gain more friends, which I have been needing in my life.
What is your opinion on this matter? If I decide to become a consultant, I would make my upcoming party my start-up party, which means I would need ALL OF YOU TO COME HELP ME OUT!!!!!!! I will let you know what I decide.















2 comments:
good luck either way
I think it's important to have other things in your life. So if you're good at selling and being with people, etc then go for it! Do it if you love it! Good Luck!
Post a Comment