Pick your Artist:

*Sugarland*
Describe yourself:
Baby Girl
How do you feel:
Love
Describe where you currently live:
County Line
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Down in Mississippi
Your favorite form of transportation:
We Run
Your best friend:
Genevieve
You and your best friend are:
Mean Girls
What's the weather like:
April Showers
Favorite time of day:
Happy Ending
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Everyday America
What is life to you:
Speed of Life
Your relationship:
All I Want to Do
Your fear:
Already Gone
What is the best advice you have to give:
It Happens
Thought for the Day:
Take Me as I Am
How I would like to die:
Fly Away
My soul's present condition:
Hello
My motto:
Just Might Make Me Believe
I tag:
Alicia, Kelsey, Jacque, Brandy, and anyone else that would like to participate in the fun!















1 comment:
Those are good answers! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment