Saturday, August 8, 2009

My FuN dAy!!!


First, I catch Alyssa doing this with her water...

Then, Maddie joins in for the fun
Can you see her reflection on top of the table?
I love how you can really see how long her hair is when it's wet!
THEN, after I cleaned Alyssa up, I was taking pictures of Maddie (because she just LOVES to get her picture taken, can you tell?)
I realize the Alyssa was being rather quiet, so I go in the kitchen to see what she's up to and THIS is what I find!
She holds onto her "blanket" for dear life! I just LOVE this picture!
Maddie and I having some fun with the camera. I let Alyssa play in the drawer a while longer until I was the mean mom and took her away from it! THIS is why we have kids...because when you get older and life gets boring, you always have your kids to keep you entertained!


No comments: