Friday, August 21, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot!


The funny thing about this picture is that I took it in broad daylight, but it came out looking half night time! I still love it though.



Photobucket

9 comments:

Nicole said...

cute! good job!

Unknown said...

I love how your daughter's eyes just pop out at you!! Very Beautiful. I also like the picture below that one. Very mysterious! I know that sounds corny but it's what I thought when I read that you took it during the day!

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all, LOVE your music. I feeling all perky and dancy now and it is after midnight : ) thanks for that!

Your pictures are GREAT! Your baby is beautiful as can be! And I LOVE that sunlight picture. WOWZA So pretty!

Shana said...

Love both shots! Your daughter is precious and the landscape shot is breathtaking!

Trina and Jophie said...

I love them both...

The first because it's a "natural look" picture. I'm not big on posing and will take literally hundreds to get just that right "no pose" shot..

What a great shot with the sky picture...Funny how when we try to capture that effect we couldn't do it to save our lives but when we least expect it there it be!

Trina and Jophie

Jaedyn said...

I love her eyes in this one! :-)

The Royal Family said...

love both of them!!!

Lollidale Farm said...

Wow! I love that sky shot! I can't believe that was broad daylight!

Frogmum said...

Great landscape :D Beautiful capture of the sun through the clouds. You get that effect when you shoot into the sun and make the shutter speed really fast - I took some the other day - love the effect :D