Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend of Fun!!!


So, this is more like, a week and a half of fun, but yeah. I first started by texting my friend, Jessica and telling her that I wanted her to come over. She ended up coming over last Saturday and we went to Cabelas and then out to dinner with some other friends. They stayed the night and then her son, Nico, came to church with us.

Monday, Cody didn't have to work, so we went to the Legacy Center, in Lehi, to go swimming. If you have never been there, GO!!! It's so much fun! The water is 90 degrees and it has a huge playground, type thing, that water goes through. On top, there's a HUGE bucket that fill up with water and then spills over! SO COOL!!!! When we were done, we called Jessica to tell her about it and she decided that she wanted to go to it then next day.


So, Tuesday comes around and Jessica changed her mind because she didn't have enough money to come down(from Provo). We decided to take the kids to a park, have a picnic, and play for the day. It was so nice! The last day before winter showed it's face again. After the kids were done playing, Jessica and I put the kids in strollers and we walked around the park, for excercise.


This is a picture of the girls in the stroller before we went on our walk.
So, that was on Tuesday. The next day, I had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house with my in-laws. It was a neat experience to have my 2 girls there with me. I loved it! Here's a picture of the temple.

1 comment:

Amy Beagley said...

So Emi and I are just "other friends" now eh?