A couple ladies in the ward decided to get together and make these. They are wipe container covers! Way cute, Way easy, Way CHEAP! Here's Maddie showing them off! If you would like to know how to make these, let me know!
Missy and Cody got married November 13, 2004. We have 2 little girls: Maddie and Alyssa. Maddie was born December 8, 2005. She is very girly-girly, but is an exact copy of her Daddy! Alyssa was born July 6, 2008. She is such a Daddy's girl, but looks just like her Mommy! And 1 little man: Tommy was born on October 8, 2010 and is a normal rambunctious little boy! Cody is a Stay at-home dad and a full-time student at UVU. Missy is a Receptionist at Hoffman and Company and a consultant for Mary Kay
2 comments:
They turned out GREAT!! I'm a little jealous... way cuter than mine!!! haha
Hi, I'm a friend of Holli's...I would LOVE to know how you made those! WAY cute gift idea! E-mail me reebee607@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment