
We are thinking of moving to Alaska. They are building 3 Walgreens stores there and Cody is wanting to apply for an EXA position. We haven't done anything yet, but it's just in thought process so far. Here are a couple pictures that I found on the internet of Alaska.

This picture is taken in Wasilla, Alaska. This is where we would want to move to. Last week, Orem's temperature was 36 degrees, in Wasilla, it was 38. So, not much difference. The highest it would get would be 70's, maybe 80's, but nothing higher. At first, I was totally against it, but recently, I can't get it off my mind and everytime I think about it, I wanna go. We found a house that has 3 bed, 2 bath, around 2,000 square feet on 2 acres of land for $120,00! PLUS, every year, we would receive $3,000 for each person JUST TO LIVE THERE!!!! We would get around $13,000 every year! I wouldn't have to work and we would have all of our bills paid! What do you think?















3 comments:
As much as I would hate to see you go... if you feel that's where you guys should be (and sometimes you just gatta go where work is!)... you NOT having to work is a big deal in itself. Alaska would definitely be an adventure and undoubtedly a great experience! You know that whatever you decide, I will support you 200%!
Have you ever been to Alaska? My husband is part Eskimo and he has a lot of relatives there. It is a totally different culture there and people dress and speek differently; it feels like a foreighn country. You might also get depressed because of the cold temperature and the dark days of Winter. There are many benefits of living there, but you have to consider the downside as well. I think I would be miserale there, but you never know.
If you could afford it, i would take a trip there and visit. See what you think, and see how you feel while you're THERE. I know a lot of people that love it there. I personally need the heat longer than it's offered in Alaska.... :) But this could be a great opportunity for you guys!
Post a Comment