Just have to update! Alyssa has been using that new formula, Elecare, for about 2-3 weeks and has been controlling her spitting up a LOT better! If she even spits up now, it's very little! She still has some problems: she can't eat cheerios, rice krispies or rice cereal. All of those, except for this rice krispies, has soy oil in it. She's sensitive to soy oil! I don't know why she still spits up the krispies, but I will ask the GI when we go there next.
I took her to the dr yesterday to get her weight checked. Guess what???!!! She weighs: 15 lbs 1 oz! She's almost gained 2 pounds since starting this new formula! This picture is of her eating creamy wheat last night. That only has wheat in it, so it was safe. So far, she's holding it really well! Her pediatrician said that we can try quaker oats and fully-cooked ground beef on her. He said, "We start the ground beef on babies around 6-9 months old. Even though she LOOKS 4 months old, she should be okay." !!!!! I thought that was so funny. True. But, funny!















2 comments:
Chunkers can eat ground beef! Yay! Come over for some sloppy joes! J/k!
I LOVE HER! and her cute messy chubby cheeks!
good! i'm glad to hear she's doing better!
Post a Comment