I have a new niece! My sister, Holli, had her baby Tuesday morning. Her name is Brynlee Ann Ohngren. She was 7 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long! I only have one picture of her and it's not that good because of the unlit hospital room, but here it is!
Maddie holding little Brynlee, with my help of course!















2 comments:
That reminds me! Yesterday Maddie was telling me about Allison who was at the hospital and also Brynlee (hope I got that right) who is Allison if Brynlee is Holli's baby?
That is sooo funny! She kept telling me yesterday that Allison was at the hospital. So I said, is Allison Holli's baby? She said yes. So then I asked, Who is Brynlee. She looks at me all annoyed and says, Holli's baby! Like duh!
So who is Allison Maddie?
She's at the hospital.
Okay...
Who is Brynlee.
She is at the hospital. She is coming home today.
Okay Maddie, whatever you say. :-D
Post a Comment