Kissed someone new? My new baby girl, Alyssa
Done something you've regretted? Wish we went to the temple more and paid tithing more
Lost someone?No, I haven't!
Tripped over a coffee table? Probably! I trip over everything!
Came close to losing your life? Not that I can remember...
Read a great book? I don't like reading
Grow apart from anyone? Not that I know of
Did you change at all this year? I was pregnant, not anymore!
Did you get your hair cut? Yes, I got bangs and had some trimmings done here and there
Were you in school? Nope
Did you get good grades? Didn't go to school to get any grades.
Did you have a job? Oh, yes. Still with Walmart
Did you own a car? Yes, 2. Even though they have a ton of problems!
Did you move at all? Not this year
Would you change anything about yourself now? If I only had the money, time, and ability
Do you think 2009 will top 2008? I hope so!
Any big plans for 2009? Get more out of debt! Watch our little girls grow up, so sad!
What did you not like about 2008? Having to deal with all of Alyssa's medical problems. Thankfully, she's a little better. Not all the way fixed, but I can handle this!
There you go! Now I tag: Holli, Mollie, Virginia, Jeanene, Kelsey, Heather, and Nicole!
Download EPUB Social Problems Audio CD PDF
5 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment