For every birthday in my husband's family, we have a birthday dinner for the special someone. This time, was Kaitie's turn. She chose chicken-fried steak, baked potatoes and cream style corn. For dessert, I made her some cheesecake. One with strawberry topping and one with raspberry! So very good! If you want the recipe, just let me know! It's so easy and really cheap to make! After dinner, we had FHE and then played some games on the wii. Here are just a couple pictures I took on my phone from the night!

Alyssa was falling asleep next to papa, so he pulled her close. She put her arms around his arm and ended up falling asleep that way! Totally cute!
Maddie posing so very cutely! She got this way cute outfit from Grandma Mauch for Christmas! She looks SO cute in it! I love my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment