Friday, September 19, 2008

A proud mom!

I am happy to announce that Maddie has decided to potty train! This past Wednesday, Maddie woke up and decided that she wanted to wear her panties. I told her that if she wears them that she has to go potty on her toilet. She did! She went all day without accidents. The only time she wore a diaper was for naptime and bedtime! She is so proud of herself! The onyl thing I have to do is ask her every 10 minutes if she has to go potty. Sometimes, she goes without me even asking her!


This is Maddie happy after she went potty!


These are her panties



This is the backpack she got from Grandma Mauch as a reward. She had to go potty in the toilet for one whole day without accidents! She was so happy to finally get it!



I know this picture is a little blurry, but this is a cute smiling picture of Alyssa today.

This one was taken yesterday. If you look closely, you can see her "bedhead" mohawk that she got during her nap!

1 comment:

Amy Beagley said...

I love your girls. :-D I am so proud of Maddie, stubborn little girl!