Friday, September 5, 2008

A Happily Ever After

So, this was back in the last week of June, but I just got the pictures, so I have to show everyone! Every year, we go to Idaho for a family reunion. The girls have a themed tea party, while the boys go have fun away from us! This last time, the theme was Disney princesses.
Before we got in our outfits, we got our nails painted and did our hair! After everyone was glamoured up, we got dressed!



We waited until everyone was dressed to take Prom-like pictures


Maddie with her Papa Mauch


Maddie posing with the balloons


Maddie with Grandma Mauch, Hailey, and Kaiti

After we had our pictures taken, the girls got their corsage put on by their dad!

Cody putting on Maddie's corsage



Giving her daddy kisses



Smiling for the camera

And then they danced

And twirled


And they lived...Happily Ever After

1 comment:

Amy Beagley said...

Missy! I love this post! It is way super cute!!! And you say that you're not creative??? Whatever.