
1. How old is your husband? 23, he's only 6 months older than me!
2. How long have you been married? 3 years and 11 months
3. Who eats more? We eat the same amounts mostly...
4. Who said I love you first? Cody did only because I was beating around the bush to say it, so he just went ahead and said it first.
5. Who is taller? He is about 5 inches taller than me.
6. Who sings better? I do. Definately!
7. Who is smarter? He is.
8. Who controls the T.V. remote? We don't have tv to watch it!
9. If he is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? A Disney movie for Maddie
10. Who does the laundry? I do unless he needs his work clothes washed and I haven't washed it yet!
11. Who does the dishes? Whoever doesn't cook dinner gets the dishes!
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. But Cody also thinks he sleeps on the right side because if you are lying on the bed, he's on the right, but if you are looking at the bed, I'm on the right.
13. Who cooks dinner? We both do, but Cody is WAY better!
14. Who is more stubborn? CODY!!!!!!!!!
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Cody does because I do no wrong!
16. Whose parents do you see more often? It's equal.
17. Who has more friends? Cody does
18. Who has more siblings? I do! 4 sisters and 2 brothers
19. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch, on everything!
20. What is one food he doesn’t like? Spaghetti
21. Where did he go to high school? Mountain View and Soda Springs
22. What shoe size does he wear? 12
23. If he were to collect anything, it would be? BOOKS!!!!!!! He already does that though!
24. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Phili steak with cheese and the works
25. He could eat this everyday…? No, but give him sushi and he would be happy
26. Favorite cereal? Don't eat cereal. He's lactose intolerant
27. He wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…? Spandex
28. Favorite sports team? BYU
29. Who will he vote for? He's not voting...stupid jury duty!
30. What is his sign? Sagitarius
31. What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t do? Forget everything, but in my defense, that's what happens when you have kids. They take away your brain cells!
32. How many states has this person lived in? 3: Minnesota, Idaho, and Utah
33. What is his heritage? Russian and Norwegian
34. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? He would rather have cheesecake, but it hurts his stomache for a week.
35. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, football and wrestling
36. He could spend hours doing what? Reading or playing x-box
37. What is your favorite thing about him, both physically and emotionally? I love his butt! It's so freakin' cute! I also love his smile, it's the first thing that caught my eye when I met him. He makes me feel good about myself. I also know that he will always love me no matter what I do! If you know us, you know that's true! He's such a wonderful father and husband. I love him so much! This is for you, baby!
Now you know more about my Cody. I tag...Jenae, Heather, Erin, Emilie, Jamie, and Jeana















2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad that you did this!
Me? You tag me?
Post a Comment