I can't believe I have 2 girls! It's so weird to think I have kids, let alone 2 girls! WOW!!!!!!! Anyways, Alyssa will turn 2 months tomorrow, but she will be 9 weeks on Sunday. She holds her head up SO well! She was actually holding it up good at 2 weeks. She also can roll over from her tummy to her back! She did that the first time when she was 6 weeks! She is such a pretty little girl. She has bright blue eyes and my plae skin and she has such a pretty smile. And Maddie, she is such a gorgeous girl! She will be such a heart breaker when she grows up. She has nice tan skin, big brown eyes, and a beautiful, big smile! She will turn 3 December 8. I can't believe how big she's getting! I hate how fast time flies by!
No comments:
Post a Comment