My cute Maddie. She got in some MAJOR trouble yesterday! First, she went to the park, with some friends, told them she was coming home, but didn't instead! We had to go looking for her and found her at a different building! I had to talk to her about the importance of always being with a parent because there are bad people out there that like to take little kids and hurt them! She understood and told me that she didn't want to get taken away because she would miss me.Well, just a couple hours later, she got in trouble again, but this time, she just wasn't listening(normal for a 4 year old). I gave her spankings and put her in time out. After her time was done, she came out and told me that "You didn't hear, mama, but I said a prayer to Jesus and promised Him that I would be good."
How dang cute is that?! If only we can be like little children!















1 comment:
too cute
Post a Comment