Monday, August 16, 2010

My 2 joys in life and a little sadness too






My silly, little Alyssa! She woke up from her nap before her sister did, so we played in her room and this is what we ended up with! Her shorts on her head! She is so funny! She just makes my day! I love her!
She was eating something with peanut butter one day. Whether it was a pb&j, waffles, or hotdogs w/ peanut butter( yes, you heard right! BOTH my girls LOVE hotdogs and peanut butter!), she ended up with the peanut butter ALL over her face! It was too cute NOT to take a picture of!
My little Maddie. She LOVES the camera. Especially my camera on my phone. She has taught herself how to take pictures of others and herself. She also loves making funny faces!
One afternoon, she was late for her nap, but she kept fighting against taking one. About 30 minutes later, I realized that it was a bit too quiet, went into the kitchen and found this.....I love it! She never listens to me when I tell her she needs a nap!
At this time, I am loving my girls even more and watching my temper more because of what happened to my friend's little girl.
My heart aches for her at this time of sorrow! Please keep her and her family in your prayers!

No comments: