I have no idea why my pictures are coming up so small, when I push on the LARGE button, but oh well!I can't believe I'm already 35 weeks along and only have 5 more weeks to go! CRAZY! I've been feeling sick for the last week, don't know why. Go figure. He's getting stronger everyday! This morning, I was in so much pain because of how HARD he was moving and kicking! I think I have another CoPy of Cody....GREAT! I am in SO much trouble now!
My next appointment is tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. I go in every week now until he comes....scary!
I had a dream, last night, that I had twins. A boy and a girl. The boy's name was Tommy, but I never said the girl's name, so that was a little strange. The closer I get to the due date, the weirder my dreams will be, I think!















No comments:
Post a Comment