
Alyssa was doing so good for so long! For the past 3 weeks, she's been having a loss of appetite and her tummy rumbles so bad that you can hear it! I have taken her to the dr's 3 times in 2 weeks because of her throwing up due to the flu. She's lost 9 oz! The last time I took her in, the dr suggested me calling Alyssa's GI doctor to see what they want to do. So, I called yesterday and spoke to the dr about her loss of appetite, weight loss & upset tummy. She told me that we needed to make an appointment for her to go in and that we might need to do a scope and biopsy of her intestines to see if she has allergies. BUT, even if the scope comes out positive for allergies, it won't tell us what kind of food she's allergic to! She also suggested I call an allergy dr to take Alyssa to. Maybe he can pinpoint what's going on with her. I got a call from the GI office today and her appointment is for May 12, but she will be put on the cancellation list, so hopefully sooner! I'll post the results when they come!
We have also decided not to move to Alaska so that Alyssa can stay close to Primary's. With all of her problems, she needs to stay close to a good hospital!
We have also decided not to move to Alaska so that Alyssa can stay close to Primary's. With all of her problems, she needs to stay close to a good hospital!















1 comment:
Oh no!!! Get better Lyssa Lu!
Post a Comment