
Well, just about! You see, ever since after I had Maddie, I found out that I have become really sensitive to sugars. I cannot go over 30 grams of sugar a day or else my stomach will have really sharp pains! I have, kind of, been on a long break of not caring. Now, everytime I have a piece of candy, cake, or a sip of pop, my head will instantly start to hurt. I'm starting to think something bigger is going on that I don't know about. This even includes fruits! You would think that natural sugars would be okay, but NO!! They, sometimes, make me worse than when I would eat candy! CRAZY!!! If anyone has any information that they think would help me, that would be VERY helpful! I really like sugar, but I'm starting to get SICK and tired of always being sick everytime I eat it. Give me your inputs, please!

2 comments:
Holy Smokes, Missy! Not even fruit!? I'm sorry. I do not have any input for you, but I will keep my eyes and ears "peeled" and if I learn anything I will pass it along...
Hang in There!
One thing you should try to see if it helps is limit your cabs too, and see fi that helps you at all. Your body convert carbs directly into sugars, so if you eat a lot of carbs your body will still be getting a lot of sugar even if you eat none. One thing you may want to look up some info on is volatile blood sugar - I don't know all of your symptoms but it may fit.
Post a Comment