
I really enjoyed President Monson's talk Sunday morning! I think, when you have kids, you cry over everything relating to children. This time, I'm sure everyone shed a tear or two! If I was that mother who had to trek across the plains with my 4 children(ages 6mo-7) without my husband, that would be very tough! BUT, then to have to bury your children, one after the other, I would just lose my mind. I would probably want to crawl in that ditch with them. I have a newfound respect for those Pioneer Men and Women who had to bury their spouse and/or children along the way to get to the promised land! I wish I had the faith that they had. WOW!

I also enjoyed David A. Bednar's talk about attending the temple. I really felt like he was speaking to me to get my butt in gear and get to the temple. I really miss going and receiving the sweet peace that comes from going.
No comments:
Post a Comment