We've tried a couple different restaurants with sushi, but the best is The Sushi House in American Fork!
They do ALL YOU CAN EAT sushi!!!!! Only $15 for lunch and $20 for dinner!!!! Amazing price, considering if you go to Happy Sumo, you pay that much just for 2 rolls!Even if you don't like raw fish, there's cooked shrimp rolls, or you could do a Bento Box, which includes a sushi roll, rice, veges, soup/salad, and beef/chicken!
It's the best! I recommend everyone try at least 1 roll!















3 comments:
hmmmmm..... I used to be ok with most sushi, but my last sushi experience in college didn't turn out great. After i'm not preggo anymore, maybe i'll have to give it another try.....
still not convinced...haha sorry :)
I thought sushi was bad to have while you are pregnant. That is what's been told to my wife and several of our pregnant friends.
Post a Comment