Thursday, April 22, 2010

So nervous!

So, I had my last visit on Monday. Everything is great! The baby's heart rate is 150 bpm! My next appointment is May 17, where I will also have my ultrasound to find out what the baby is!

Last night, Cody and I talked about baby names. Ever since before we found out we were expecting, we have like the name Thomas( we would call him Tommy). Cody has been wanting his middle name to be "Danger", but I haven't accepted that! I will not let my son have a middle name like that! He would be getting into SO MUCH TROUBLE! The reason Cody wanted "Danger" was because he has always liked the saying, "No, don't do that! That's dangerous!" "It's okay. My middle name is Danger" He wants his son to be able to say that! He's nuts!
Last night, we also found the name Ryker and really like that name as well. So, it's either Tommy Edward Mauch or Ryker Edward Mauch.

We haven't been able to agree on girl names( which is weird considering with the two other girls, all we could agree on were girl names and NO boy names!). So, last night, we looked at a list of names and this is the girl name we have come to agree on: Mya Natalie Mauch. This way, she will have the initials of MNM, so we will call her "peanut"! I love it!

What do you think of the names?
What do you think the sex will be? I have now posted a voting process for you to give your input! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Kelsey M. said...

its a boy. thomas is cute!