Friday, January 15, 2010

Life as a blonde!

I have been wanting to color my hair lighter. I actually tried doing it myself, twice, but it didn't work out! Because my hair pulls red REALLY bad, I needed extra help! So, I went to my sister-in-law's, Kelsey, friend, Jules, to have her do my hair! She did really good, considering how horrible my hair was before because of the 2 box colors! It took 4 people and 3 hours to fix my hair!

This is me receiving radio channels!
This is me, on my way home with my new do!
What do you think? It's more strawberry blonde than light blonde, that I was going for. Oh, well!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

its still so cute! i think the strawberry looks really cute!

Kelsey M. said...

it turned out really cute! jules told me what an adventure it was haha. glad she could help fix it :)