Sunday, January 3, 2010

Girls Night Out


I have found a new friend...he he! Cody and I have a friend whom Cody works with at Walgreens, Brian. He comes over to our house a lot to eat dinner and play x-box. He's a lot of fun and LOVES to play with the girls. Well, he brought his girlfriend last Saturday for apple pork tenderloin dinner and apple pie. Turns out, his girlfriend, Kristina, is almost an exact copy of me! It's crazy! We have the same personality and her parents don't like Brian; just like my parents didn't like Cody. We got a long VERY fast! She actually came over Tuesday all day to play and then we had a girls night on Saturday. We went to Rumbi Island Grill, shopping at the mall, and then mini golfing at Trafalga. It was a very fun night! I love going out with friends without kids!

1 comment:

Kelsey M. said...

girlfriends are the best to have :). so fun!