Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pampered Chef!

So, I'm having another party! I guess it's just party season, but it makes great opportunities for Christmas presents! I will be having my party this Saturday at 3 at my place, EVERYONE is invited! The guest special for the month of November is 20% off of unglazed stoneware! A really good price! Come take advantage! If you ABSOLUTELY cannot come, go online to www.pamperedchef.biz/chefchristine enter my name in the host spot and go shopping! There is also a section for discontinued products that are at a great price now! Please help me help you out! All of your friends would love a chopper or a pizza stone, I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!
Top left: Pizza stone and pizza cutter. Top Right: Chopper
Bottom Left: Garlic Press. Bottom Right: Cookware pans and spoons

2 comments:

Amy Beagley said...

You need to fix the picture, I can't see all of it. Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Come check it out!

Amy Beagley said...

I was having the same problem. What I did was I downloaded the picture onto my computer and then uploaded it with blogger.