
I have tried selling Avon and Pampered Chef. Neither of them worked. I had passion for Pampered Chef because the products are awesome and everyone needs good cooking aids in the kitchen! There is something different about the Usborne Books! They are educational and fun! I went to a friend's party and fell in love with them. So much, in fact, that I thought to host a party so that I could get some books discounted! I ended up getting $300 in sales! Pretty awesome! Well, it turns out, that when you host a party through a new consultant, you actually get DOUBLE free books! I ended up getting 3 THICK encyclopedias for FREE for my husband for our anniversary! The encyclopedias are internet-linked, which means that you go onto the website from the book and look at more information and print out pictures! The website is also updated every hour, so it never expires! He absolutely loved them! It was like watching a little kid open Christmas presents! Maddie just loves the books! We have tried to get her to like reading books, but she could never sit through a whole story. With these books, she wants to read them over and over again!
I am starting to look for people who would like to host a party for me. Now, remember, since I am a new consultant, you would be getting DOUBLE free books! All you have to do is give me the list of addresses for your friends and I will send out the invitations! It's that easy! You can leave a comment and/or give me a call at 358-2381! Thanks! I'm so excited!















1 comment:
Yay! for you Miss! I checked out your site and it is awesome! If I think of anybody that might be interested I will lead them to you!
Post a Comment