It has been such a long time since I've been on here! Craziness has happened! We moved into a house in the City Center part of Eagle Mountain...SO nice to have our own space and a BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls needed it!
Thomas is over 6 months old now! These are his stats:
Weight: 15lbs 10oz (20%)
Height: 27 in. (75%)
Head: 42 in. (75%)
He's been wearing 12 month clothes for a month now and is wearing size 4 shoes!!!!!!!! My BIG boy!

I am still doing Scentsty and I love it! I love having a girls night out and getting paid for it! If you want to earn lots of free and half priced items, let me know and we'll plan your party! All you have to do is give me a list of people to invite and then you make treats! EASY!
Cody and I started doing Melaleuca! It's an amazing company! They sell safe cleaners, vitamins, make-up, and more! Cheaper and more value! We'd love to get you started on the fun!
I am wanting to start my own Cupcake business and call it "Sweet Mama's". I specialize in banana nut, vanilla, chocolate, red velvet and carrot, but have so many more that I want to try! I want to start off doing birthdays, parties, weddings, etc...so if you have anything coming up and don't want to worry about the cakes, give me a call/text/message!
Alyssa is now fully potty trained and we will be taking her to Chuck-e-Cheese soon to celebrate!
Maddie will be starting school this year...crazy!!!!!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment