THOMAS EDWARD MAUCH!
I started having contractions Thursday morning at around 6:00. After 1 1/2 hours of steady contractions, we get our bags and go to the hospital. A couple hours later, I was sent home because the contractions weren't steady enough. I left the hospital dilated to a 3+. Later that night, at around 9:00, the contractions started up again, but A LOT stronger! We get to the hospital at 10:30, dilated to a 4+....I got to stay! I was given my epidural, which numbed my legs and down there, but I felt EVERY SINGLE contraction....they were coming every minute and they were powerful! He was finally born at 1:39 am, after 4 hours of labor(including the 1 hour of labor at home)!
Alyssa with her new brotherMaddie with Tommy
He has one STRONG grip! He got a hold of my thumb, after being placed on me, and wouldn't let go! So precious!















5 comments:
congrats! thats amazing that you had such a short labor. i can only pray that the same will happen to me. lol.
Congratulations!!!! He's perfect :)
YAY! CONGRATS! He is adorable!!!
congrats!!! Glad he is finally here safe
Congrats! He is beautiful! I hope you're recovering well!! More Pics, please!! :)
Post a Comment