Tuesday, June 22, 2010

24 week bump!

24 weeks!

In some ways, I can't believe I'm already that far, but in other ways, I feel that it's just DRAGGING on! I feel HUGE already! He is one STRONG little tyke; ie, probably once every week, he will stick out his finger, thumb, or big toe right next to my belly button and almost make me fall! He's almost made me fall down the stairs once, and I live on a 3rd story condo building!


I am having some huge pains in my hips, lower stomach, and my bone(down there...). I've never had them hurt before with my last 2 pregnancies, but this one has taken it's toll on me! I think it's only because this is my 3rd pregnancy and my body is tired. This won't be good, considering we still want to have 1 more.


One fun thing! I can already feel his hickups! I don't remember feeling those with the girls until I was about 30 weeks, so this was a surprise!


Also, Alyssa, with this pregnancy, is just like Maddie, with Alyssa's pregnancy. She thinks that Tommy is inside HER tummy! It's too cute! I tell her that Tommy is inside my belly and she says, "No! Mine!" I love it!


Anyways, just thought I would update you on everything....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Look at your cute tummy, missy!!!! I wonder how much of the pregnancy is different because like you said, it's your 3rd and the more kids the harder it is on your body....... or if its because it's a BOY!!!!! hoo-rah! :) maybe he'll just be a bigger/tougher baby in all areas than your girls were! :) Be prepared!!! ha ha

Kelsey M. said...

sorry about all the side effects...it'll be worth it in the end! can't wait to meet lil' tommy. :)