Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alyssa'a 1st Birthday Party

Alyssa's party was a success! Sorry so late, the camera wasn't downloading the pictures, it was weird. Anyway, we had a great turnout! A lot of people came to spend the special day with her. Here are some of my favorite pics:


Her birthday cake I made for her. It went pretty well with the Hawaiian theme.
My hula girl
Her new glasses from Uncle Riley and Aunt Kelsey
This is what she did when she first tasted the frosting
She loved it!This is just right before I took off her grass skirt and diaper and handed her to Cody to take a shower and get in the pool! It was a way fun party! Thanks to everyone who came and gave a present! We have loved everything we were given!

3 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

don't let riley fool you...i picked those out. ha ha okay it was a joint effort but still. 20 bucks says he didn't give me any of the credit. typical. :)

The Royal Family said...

looks like an awesome party~
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-from-sillybeanz.html

enter my giveawy

Daisy said...

I seriously love her little hula outfit! Sooo cute!